"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

mercoledì 1 giugno 2011

my summer to do list

[eng]
Today I finished my summer exams (thank God!), so I'm going to have some spare time to do things I like from now on.. and to start preparing the autumn exams (-__-).

1. Cooking. I'm definitely going to cook more, trying some new recipes and I'd like to invite friends for dinner.
[image from the web]

2. Reading. I got an incredibly high stack of books on my bedside table and I really want to read them all :)
[image from the web]

3. Going to the beach house and relaxing walking in the wood.
[image from the web]

4. Clearing my room up (it's such a mess and I really prefer it nice and tidy usually).


Summer, here I come! :)
What would you like to do this summer?

1 commento:

Molkinaify ha detto...

1) Andare al mare il più possibile! :D
2) Studiare per gli esami di settembre T.T
3) Leggere la pila di libri che anche io ho accumulato nel tempo *_*
4) magari trovare un lavoretto estivo...

Kiss!