"WE WHO ARE OF ROYAL BLOOD MAY NOT FOLLOW THE WISHES OF OUR HEARTS"

lunedì 16 aprile 2012

Blue hydrangea

[the little bue hydrangea I gave my friend for her birthday]


[eng]
On saturday I was in Venice (doing the morning shift at the museum) and I went to my collegue's flat for lunch and for celebrating both our birthdays. She's really nice. 
I don't know why, but I'm always surprised when someone wants to make friends with me. 
Isn't that weird? Does it mean that my self-esteem is lower than I thought?


[ita]
Sabato mattina ero a Venezia (di turno in museo) e sono andata a pranzo da una mia collega per festeggiare entrambi i nostri compleanni. E' proprio simpatica.
Non so perchè, ma sono sempre sorpresa quando qualcuno vuole essere mio amico. 
Non è strano? Significa forse che la mia autostima è ancora più bassa di quello che pensavo?

Nessun commento: